Be Your Own Voice








Heal the inside, to heal the outside. Giving positive love internally brings love to the outside world. Being aware that mistakes are human, that if we don’t make mistakes we won’t ever create something original. Something beautiful. Something unique. Positive affirmations bring your mind to remembrance of why we are here. Saying healing words to our body motivates us to do better, to have confidence not just on the outside but the inside most importantly. It lets us know that we aren’t alone because we have our self.
 Our friendship with ourselves is so sacred, and so very important. If we have a healthy relationship with our own self, it is easier to accept others around you. Words have so much power, so much impact on how we perceptual our self and others. We have this sacred body that is meant for us particularly. We were put in it to love and take care of it, to be nurturing and compassionate. The more honest and vulnerable we become with ourselves that is where the light shines in the dark place. That is where we start to grow out of our comfort zone and into the present. The dark holes that you have hidden hurt or the passed in begin to fill with light. Vulnerability to ourselves shows we are aware of what is truly there. To not be scared, but to embrace the new. Ignoring a feeling or emotion breeds a destructive behavior, but if we lift our consciousness to give this attention to where it truly needed it we can bring our heart desires and a lifestyle that is healing. We don’t generally sit, and think "wow I am so strong, I have been through so much", but. you’re here today and your body and soul have carried you here and that is enough to give gratitude and love to yourself. I have a few phrases I wrote to honor my soul.. to give love back to it this morning for it has done so much for me.

Honor Self.

I am free
I am positive energy
I am strong
I can let go
I am smart
I am discovering
I am learning
I am educated
I am growing
I am not alone
I am compassionate
I am patient
I am honest
I am pure
I am true to what I believe
I am confident
I am change
I accept myself
I accept others
I am healthy
I am beautiful
I strong enough to let go
I am mine

 Bringing awareness to our positive inner dialogue can create a world of self reflection, self healing and self acceptance. While keeping awareness that all of our thoughts don’t define who we are, and don’t make up what we are. But, our inner voice does make a huge impact on our relationship with ourself and other. Speaking kindly and soft opens our heart to the beauty of ourselves and the world around us creating healing and new opportunities.
 



Comments

Popular Posts